Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday 7 March 2011

Bouncing Back

My word, two blogs in two days...its not going to stay this way but at the moment I feel on top of the world...only one thing can make this complete, but I'll save that for another blog if it actually happens

I write this, with a feeling in my stomach I haven't experienced since the "I don't give a f*ck cause its going to work" days...back when I was 9 years old...I feel rejuvenated, alive, confident, prepared for the challenges ahead knowing that just a simple case of having some balls really is the key to success

This last weekend was a tale of three parts, but each part has sown in me the seeds to feel bigger than ever before, to feel as if whatever I do can be accomplished if I put my mind to it.

Friday: a night out planned at the last moment but still managed to be quite good, sure I ended up depressed, but something told me it was just a drop in the ocean

Saturday: a night where I needed serious persuading to come out and a night where for ten brief seconds I'd given up all hope of nights out, seeing people...everything, but something changed (yes, I'm not being cryptic with this one)...James, if your reading this, thank you, I'm fairly sure you did almost all the work to make things tick, but i had to prove I was worth the time, and while I could be proved wrong, I think I did pretty f*cking well on that night...what it has done is present me with a dilemma...I've never had that situation arise before, it's brought back a craving I haven't experienced in years...but it's one I feel can be achieved if I be who I am, rather than who people tell me I am...confident to the point of arrogance...but actually able to back it up

Sunday: a night that wasn't even planned again...but turned out to be rather sick, Neil, if your reading this...you've relit the passion I'd lost after being cast into the wilderness...since my return it's made me crave more, crave better...this is where I make my name...and now I truly believe I can do it, it may take years, but it's gonna be a hell of a ride


Yeah...im bouncing back, it may have been 10 years of feeling like a worthless piece of crap, but with the few friends around me, and the healing process almost over...and the results starting to show after so long, I reckon this could be the start of something rather nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment