Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Saturday 7 August 2010

Bricks Thrown, Foundations Laid

Now this is going to sound very daft to the probably two people that follow my blogs, if its even that many, but stick with it, youll see the passion behind the one writing it in one simple page

Im sick to death of people constantly trying to knock me down in any which way possible, you may think im a dick, you may think im shit at the things i do, but ive got some news for you

I dont care, anyone who knows me understands im a bull that cant be tamed, ive been knocked down all my life and only become stronger as a result, call me crap all you like, insult me all you like...my ambitions will NOT be tamed, one day ill be at the top looking down on you all, and the words i told you so will be oh so sweet...i wont be stopped, not by any of you, not by anyone else

Ive spent my life chasing dreams most people wouldnt even attempt, and ive stood by my choices, many times ive had people throwing opinions at me, usually saying im stupid for attempting the things ive done in the past, and the things i plan to do in the future...leading me down dark roads according to some, making me more of a dick to others...but since when, in all my near 19 years have i ever listened?

Some people do have words of encouragement, few and far between but cherished all the same, its rare that someone stands by me and the things i do, the words i say. so when they do it means alot (im only on about a few people, and they should know who they are by now)...ive been able to spend my life building on adversity, so the few times i get support it builds me more so.

Im rambling, i know i am, but im just getting fed up of hearing people thinking that these barrage of insults will ever get me down, they'll get me angry (as this note has pretty much proved) but all it does is strengthen my resolve. Some of you dont like the way i act...thats me, ive never cared for what i say, its up to you to either put up or shut up. Some of you dont like the things i do...since when have your negative opinions ever stopped me? usually it makes me more determined to do it. Some of you dislike the goals i have for my future...yes they are very unorthadox, but ive spent my life making it obvious i thrive on things that arent conventional, and lord knows ive become better at them, nothing any of you say can or will change that.

Im a poker player in the making, soon to attempt the highest ranks in the coming years
I wear my emotions on my sleeve, thrown out there whenever it becomes needed or passion takes over
Im brutally honest, the things i say cause controversy but are usually bang on with their meaning
My attitude changes all the time. elation, despair and anger can be less than seconds apart
Im beyond caring, ive thrown myself in the way over the years to protect my friends, and i always will
My passion for the things i do has never and will never be matched by anyone

Dont like that? deal with it, thats who i am, thats who i was born to be, and thats who i always will be, nothing any of you can say can change it, so you can either go against me, have your cheap laughs but ultimately waste your breath, or stand by the things i say and the things i do, it might be bumpy, but its gonna be one hell of a ride, and when the ride's over, ive swore id see my close friends right, and i always will

Successful men have built foundations from the bricks others have thrown at him

No comments:

Post a Comment