Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Monday 6 September 2010

Something Tells Me Its Ready...

Finally, a blog where i can smile the entire way i type it...the entire time i think, i dream, i wish for it. One of those moments i mention very rarely, but mention with high regard.

Ive just had an image implanted in my head...but not one of despair (and in the past few months, theres been a fair bit of that)...not one of relief (again, theres been a fair bit of that)...this is an image of success. An image that my plans within the next few weeks, will have long lasting implications and for once they will be for the better

The image was of me in a tournament...lifting a trophy with the family by my side...now to some that may seem like a pipedream, to some it just sounds like something people get where they simple wish it to come true...but here is where i sound random, yet it proves a point......usually when i have such visions i come back to earth very quickly by something telling me it wouldnt happen...recently i had it where the voice in my head said "it wont happen yet"...that filled me with hope...but today, sitting on here merely downloading some music...i had this same vision, yet the thoughts stayed, nothing said it wouldnt happen, if anything something made me think it was due...it was waiting...it was ready...

Im struggling to think which though, the Sky Poker Finals are this weekend...could be that, the DTD Deepstack now has a second home per month...could be that, the WSOPE is within the next few weeks...could be that, even the fabled EPT London is in a few weeks...could be that.


Im not sure whats going on, if this is merely false hope or something more, but what makes me believe, what makes me carry on is that my mind doesnt say no this time...it could be setting me up to knock me down, but i doubt that...

Ive said that word only the once...only once with true conviction...could it be again...something tells me its ready

No comments:

Post a Comment